MS Mechanics v10 is a 3D design application for mechanical engineering developed for MicroStation environment
We have developed our application over the years based on the feedback from mechanical engineers to meet a wide range of mechanical design needs, and have thus succeeded in improving the productivity and quality of work.
- The application can be used to edit 2D work images also from 3D models
- Complies with EN standards
- The parts list can be printed in different languages
- Dozens of functions for making shafts, sprockets, screw connections, etc.
- DXF and DWG AutoCAD files can be edited easily without making difficult adjustments
- Compatible with MicroStation Connect Edition and V8i versions
- Available without database (TAG version) and with database (CISS PDM version)
MS Mechanics v10 meets all routine design needs of a mechanical engineer
- welding marks
- surface markers
- shape and position tolerances
- sheet templates and their handling
- part numbering
- making a parts list
- ready-made symbol libraries, etc.
Seamless communication between CISS applications
MS Mechanics v10 has all the document management features included in CISS Office, such as workflows, version control, permissions, etc. The Mechanics application forms the basis for our other mechanical design applications (MS Fold v10, CISS PDM). Due to the shared database all CISS applications have, all of them work seamlessly together. CISS PDM for product data management together with Mechanics significantly increase the effectiveness of mechanical design and enable smooth remote working.
MicroStation is a registered trademark of Bentley Systems Inc.