MS Mechanics v10 is a 3D design application for mechanical engineering developed for MicroStation
All routine design needs of a mechanical engineer
Shape and position tolerances
Sheet templates and their handling
Ready-made symbol libraries
- The application can be used to edit 2D work images also from 3D models
- Complies with EN standards
- The parts list can be printed in different languages
- Dozens of functions for making shafts, sprockets, screw connections, etc.
- DXF and DWG files can be edited easily without making difficult adjustments
- Compatible with MicroStation Connect Edition and V8i versions
- Available with database (CISS PDM version) or without (TAG version)
“We have developed our application over the years based on the feedback from mechanical engineers to meet a wide range of mechanical design needs, and have thus succeeded in improving the productivity and quality of work.”
Seamless communication, document, workflow, version & permission management
MS Mechanics v10 has all the document management features included in CISS Office, such as workflows, version control, permissions, etc. The Mechanics application forms the basis for our other mechanical design applications (MS Fold v10, CISS PDM). Due to the shared database all CISS applications have, all of them work seamlessly together. CISS PDM for product data management together with Mechanics significantly increase the effectiveness of mechanical design and enable smooth remote working.
MicroStation is a registered trademark of Bentley Systems Inc.